Senior Dating Tips: How to Write a Dating Profile that Gets Results (Video)
Most women are natural storytellers. After all, we’ve had plenty of practice with our kids and grandkids over the years! But, when it comes to writing a dating profile after 60, we often find ourselves lost for words. We may not even be able to describe the kind of man that we are looking for.
Well, for those of you who are struggling to find your words, I have good news and bad news.
The good news, according to dating coach, Lisa Copeland, is that the lack of adjectives in your senior dating profile probably won’t hurt you, since most men won’t read it anyway. The bad news is, if most single men over 60 won’t read your dating profile, how can you get their attention?
So, what is the first thing that older men look at? Your smile! It’s that simple. To help you to maximize your chances of finding someone special, I sat down with Lisa to discuss how to create a perfect dating profile, starting with the most important component – your picture.
All of the details are in the video, but, Lisa says that flattering, fun and light-hearted pictures work best. Instead of trying to describe your life in words, why not choose a picture that shows you smiling as you enjoy one of your favourite hobbies?
When it’s time to write your “about me” text, embrace the art of storytelling and paint a picture that he wants to get involved in. Tell him what you are passionate about and demonstrate through examples, rather than describing yourself.
If you want to maximize your dating success, starting with your online profile, this episode of the Sixty and Me Show is for you!
Lisa’s Senior Dating Tips Include:
- The four elements of a dating profile and which one is most important
- Why women should never “wink” at a man online
- Key words that act as magnetic triggers for men reading your profile
- Why it is important to invest in posting a brilliant picture
- How to tell a story that he wants to be a part of
- What things to include in your profile and what to avoid at all costs
- How long most men read your profile and what they look for
- Why story-telling is so important to dating success after 60
I hope that you enjoy the show! Please don’t forget to like, share and comment on the video!
Are you currently using any dating sites? What have you found has worked best for you when it comes to your dating profile? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.