What are the Best Senior Dating Sites? A No-Nonsense Comparison (Video)
Like so many things in life, dating is a numbers game. But, as we get a little older it sometimes feels like the odds are tipped against us! There is good news though. In the last few years, companies have started to realize that there is a huge opportunity to help people over 50 to find partners and have opened senior dating sites just for us.
Obviously, not all dating sites are created equal, so, to help you cut through the noise, I sat down with dating coach, Lisa Copeland for a quick comparison. Lisa is a dating coach who focuses on helping older women to find quality men.
If you are feeling a bit discouraged by your search for a partner, or, you have tried dating sites without much luck, this interview is for you! Enjoy the show!
Let Lisa Help You Choose from the Best Senior Dating Sites
Lisa reminds us that online dating over 50 is not for wimps. You have to really want a relationship and be prepared to put yourself out there. She can’t promise you that you will find the man of your dreams. But, one thing is for sure – the 60-year-old equivalent of George Clooney is not going to show up as your doorstep, riding a white horse and carrying a bouquet of hand-picked flowers!
She also reminds us that we need to be persistent. When we were younger, our mothers told us that “you need to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince.” The same is definitely true for dating after 60! You will probably have to meet dozens of men before you find one that you are really interested in spending more time with.
Don’t give up! Remember how to flirt and celebrate your feminine power.
Even if you don’t find that “special someone” right away, keep in mind that there are plenty of different types of relationships.
Besides, can you really have too many good friends?
On a practical level, Lisa and I discuss the best senior dating sites. She explains the options and gives some tips for how to get the most from our dating experience.
Lisa’s senior dating advice is honest and practical. Join us as we discuss:
- A comparison of the senior dating sites: Match.com, Plenty of Fish, OK Cupid, Our Time and JDate
- The real difference between paid and unpaid dating sites and the options available.
- How speciality sites based on religion or interests may be a good option
- Why men over 60 don’t read online profiles and what they do pay attention to
- The one thing that you absolutely have to get right when preparing your online profile
- The 3 things you must include in your dating profile
- The art of storytelling and how it applies to online dating
- How embracing your feminine power can amplify your online dating experience
- Why older men want to be your hero
- Several online dating scams to watch out for
- Key words that you have to sprinkle in your online profiles to bet the best results
I hope that you enjoy the show! Please don’t forget to like, share and comment on the video!
Have you tried online dating? Did you try a paid or unpaid senior dating site? What was your experience? Please share your thoughts about dating over 60 in the comments section below.