Fun Fashion for Mature Women: These Casual Looks Will Bring Out Your Inner Goddess
When it comes to fashion for women over 60, it is possible to look great and feel comfortable? Is it possible to be casual, creative and stunning? Of course! In this video, we will walk you through how to create a creative look that turns heads. International fashionista Melanie Payge will also use our special guest, Anna Maria, to explain several fashion principles that all of us can apply. Enjoy the show!
Wearing What Makes You Happy
Some of the best advice for those in the workforce is to “dress for the job that you want”. This same principle can be applied to the fun-loving, creative side of life, as well. In this case, dress for the happiness you want to feel.
It’s time to debunk the ageist myth that women over 60 must dress like dowdy grannies in polyester pants and orthopedic shoes. We are smart, fun, creative souls and our wardrobes should reflect our inner beauty and carefree spirits. In this video, Anna Maria picks four outfits that showcase her playful, sunny, personality.
Embracing Your Own Inner Fashionista
Following a few simple fashion principles, you too can fill your wardrobe with pieces that match your fun-loving, casual, and creative personality.
- If you are petite in stature, consider a cropped pant to add a fun and youthful look to your outfit.
- If you have a slender neck, choose shirts and dresses that have playful necklines.
- Pick pieces that are light and comfortable, yet still have personality and playfulness to them.
- Don’t shy away from bright colors and bold patterns.
- When selecting a creative piece, be sure to follow the rules of finding the perfect fit.
- Accept your body type and any imperfections you may have.
- Have fun and be yourself! Your clothes are only an outward representation of who you are inside.
Do you like casual and creative clothes? When it comes to fashion for women over 60, do you think that there are any styles or patterns we should avoid? How do you feel about embracing your own inner fashionista? Join the conversation!