My 2-Minute “Dashing Out the Door” Makeup Tutorial
I don’t think that I have ever done my makeup this fast, but, just for fun, I wanted to pull together a super-quick 2-minute makeup tutorial. If you have ever found yourself dashing out the door, while wishing that you had time to put on a little makeup, this video is for you!
In this morning’s video, I will share the exact process that I use to do my makeup when I absolutely, positively need to get out the door on time. I hope that you find today’s video entertaining and useful.
Here are some of the products that I used in this video:
- Foundation – Max Factor Ageless Elixir
- Blush – Isadora Cream Blush
- Eye Shadow – Flormar Palette
- Mascara – Loreal Luminous Lash Paradise
- Brows – Maybelline Tattoo Studio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Makeup, Blonde
- Lips – Estee Lauder Frosted Apricot
Let’s age beautifully, inside and out! Check out our own “Aging Beautifully” affirmation cards. They will inspire you to live your life to the fullest and enable you to find joy and passion in the decades ahead.
Do you have any favorite makeup products or techniques that you use when you only have a couple of minutes to put on your makeup? Which ones?